Press Play

Saturday, February 2, 2013

My Cat, Data
































Hello everyone c: Meet Data. He's my black cat. He is 1 year old.
Data likes to Sleep, eat, and make sure his bowl is always filled.
He also likes string, feathers, and bugs.

He thinks wet cat food is SO much better than dry food. But he does not get wet food all the time.
Data has been my best friend since I met him.

When Data was a baby, we found a litter of cats near our house. They had smelled my room mates cooking and followed the scent of steak to our house. My Other room mate just got back from the grocery store and saw a cluster of kittens running to our door. We gathered as many as we could find and brought them into the house. Data has been apart of our lives ever since. His brothers and sisters went to good homes. Sadly, One of his sisters was involved in an accident and she passed about three months after we found them. R.I.P Pixel.

I really just wanted to blog about something I love and I thought Data was the perfect subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment